Default Gymbuck Redemption and Baby Sale

Does anyone remember how the baby sale works? Does it usually cover all lines or only lines that aren't marked down? I'm trying to decide how to spend my Gymbucks and what to wait and see on?

Is there any item that you think might sell out before the baby sale?

A good friend of the family is giving me handme downs for DD and I'll get more than enough clothes to see her through the Fall and probably the winter too. But 20 month old DS will need Fall clothes. I absolutely love the Dinosaur line and am hoping to like camp scout better IRL, so I'll be shopping mostly for him.

BTW, can I use my play and music coupon at the baby sale? I know that I can't use it for GBR.

Thank you,

Christine W.
    mom to John (11.19.05) and Kate (1.25.07)

Default RE: Gymbuck Redemption and Baby Sale

The baby sale only covers lines that have not been marked down. If you really love something now, I wouldn't count on it still being around for the baby sale. If you work it right now, you'll get 50% off of the current price. I'm not sure when the baby sale is this yr, but I think I remember it was sometime in Sept last yr? In that case, everything out right now will be marked down and will not be part of the baby sale, if that makes any sense.
    S
    DD 6/06
    DS 5/09

Default RE: Gymbuck Redemption and Baby Sale

Thanks. I shouldn't have any trouble spending the gymbucks; I just didn't want to be wishing a month from now that I had waited.

However, the cute baby boys clothes always seem to sell out pretty early at my local Gymboree (no idea why--I found a ton for DS at the red baloon sale when I visited my mom in St Louis). There are a few must have pieces from the dino line for DS, and DH wants the "tiaras make you taller shirt" for Kate.

Best wishes,

Christine W
    mom to John 11.19.05 and Kate 1.25.07