tzuchang Guest

Default Recommendation for sleep nursing bra?

Hi everyone,

Do you have any recommendations for softcup sleep nursing bra? Can you also let me know the price & best place to get them? Thank you for your help!!

Tzuchang

Momtotwo Guest

Default RE: Recommendation for sleep nursing bra?

I really like the ones by Leading Lady. I don't know where to suggest buying them, because I got them at local bra store. I actually wear them during the day as well. They are all cotton and just have a hook (3 positions) at the top. I did not wear them with my first and really like these. Much more comfortable than being braless at night.

tzuchang Guest

Hello,

Thank you for your recommendations. Can you tell me what style you like the best? Do you know the style number by any chance? Thanks!!

carole Guest

The best one I have found I got at JC Penney's for $9, I think.

Carole

vkmom Guest

Default I Like the K-Mart Ones

Don't know the brand off hand, but I think there were only two. Tried them both. Like them both. Less than $10. Worked for me.

TLC1994 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I have a couple of different sleep nursing bras...

1) From Motherwear - Style #6100 ($15). This one has been ok, although it has not held up well to repeated washings. Motherwear does have a few other styles of sleep bras, plus other soft cup nursing bras. www.motherwear.com

2) From BlueCanoe - Style #A160 Jane's Top ($28). This one has been great! I actually own 2 of these and they provide great support, keep the nursing pads in place and have definitely held up to repeated washings. I've probably been using the same 2 for about 5-6 months now and they're as good as new - and I wear one every night. Here's the link: http://www.bluecanoe.com/store/index...bras&item=A160

Hope this was of some help to you!