Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default For those who have bravado bras

Does anyone else have the issue of the broad band under the breasts wrinkling up when you are wearing the bra? It is very comfortable, but not sure if I have the right size? Would the band wrikle if it was too big? Too small? It seems to fit, but not sure if a different size would let the band stay smooth. Thanks!

trumansmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: For those who have bravado bras

Mine do the same thing. I'm not sure why, but they're comfortable so it doesn't bother me. I have 2 different sizes and they both do it.

Thanks for the info, I think I will buy another one!

LAMom1120 Guest

I have 4 of the bravado bras and they all do the same thing. Hmmmmmm.....maybe I should check out their website and see if they have a comments section, because it's a great/comfortable bra.

Laurie

naynaysmom Guest

I'm so glad I'm not the only one with this problem! :-)
    I assumed, also, that the reason was because the bra did not fit correctly. It sure is comfortable, though, and will not hesitate to purchase another one.
    Kelly

Rachels is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I had a similar problem, and loved the bra, but the band got on my nerves. Just in case you're interested in trying something else, I've had great luck with the Elita crossover bra that's sold on www.sierrablue.com. It's the only other thing I've found that is as comfortable as the Bravado, but without the band problem. No snaps, either-- I just pull down one cup to nurse.
    Rachel

Mama to Abby (5) and Ethan (2)

When you know better, you do better.
    -Maya Angelou

I have four Bravado bra and they all seem to do it, as well. I've given up trying to stretch them back to the original shape.

FYI - their maternity underwear is pretty awesome also!

-Marisa
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04

Just an update on the bravado bra situation. I bought another, my first was a large basic and then the second I went to the M/M+ and I don't have the problem with the band nearly like the other one. THis one is much more secure. So even though I am not a CC or DD (think I am a C) the + size seems better.

kjc_bb Guest

I have two of the Bravado Bras, and they fit fine without wrinkling. You may want to call customer service about the fit -- they are very helpful.

kjc

spa Guest

I have five Bravado bras, and they ALL do this, but the trick to smoothing them out is: don't put them in the drier. After washing, "iron out" the band with your fingers and then hang dry or lay flat. HTH!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast