Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    brubeck Guest

Default RE: * * * Please Help * * * Formula Feeding

All the advice here is good (I too had a daughter that spitup/projectile vomited a few times a week and she grew like a weed) but I won't repeat it.

I just wanted to point out that your baby is not even a month old and is probably going through the 'colic' phase. It begins at 2-3 weeks of age and peaks at 4 weeks, eventually disappearing by 2-3 months of age. The gassiness on the original formula might just have been this natural growth issue. You could try Mylicon or some other gas drops to help this.

brubeck Guest

Default RE: * * * Please Help * * * Formula Feeding

All the advice here is good (I too had a daughter that spitup/projectile vomited a few times a week and she grew like a weed) but I won't repeat it.

I just wanted to point out that your baby is not even a month old and is probably going through the 'colic' phase. It begins at 2-3 weeks of age and peaks at 4 weeks, eventually disappearing by 2-3 months of age. The gassiness on the original formula might just have been this natural growth issue. You could try Mylicon or some other gas drops to help this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2