brubeck Guest

Default $1 off Gerber feeding items

In the grocery store this morning the cashier passed me a stack of Gerber coupons. The are all for $1 off feeding items (ie: sippy cups, spoons, plates, etc.).

I have way more than I can use so if anyone wants them please let me know.

ATJ71 Guest

Default RE: $1 off Gerber feeding items

just wanted to comment on coupons in general (and hope no one from the grocery store checks the web site) my supermarket, which will remain nameless, has the self checkouts, i have found that the machines do not know expiration dates nor are they smart enough to realize when you are using mutliple coupons for the same item. i just keep entering them in and watch as the price gets deducted over and over again. Saving lots of money.............

ALI mom to 10 1/2 month old son with horns sticking out of his head!

brubeck Guest

Default RE: $1 off Gerber feeding items

Ooh I wish we had self checkout! But I actually notice that the cashiers almost never look at expiration dates (I use expired coupons all the time) and you can usually get away with multiple coupons on the same item if you mix them up in the stack you hand over. Also, if you have those checkout printed coupons then you can usually use a manufactorer coupon for the same item as well.