I'm having some major feeding issues with my DS. I am very upset and not sure what else to try. DS is just 7 months old. Any one have similiar experience? Here goes..

1. BF exclusively until 4 months. Supplement with formula due to pumping/supply issues. BF 2x a day still.
2. Up until the beginning of October, DS nursed/drank @35 oz a day. He was eating cereal 2x a day and a little fruit or veggies 1x a day. He continued to drink his usual amount.
3. Beginning of October, DS stopped drinking and dropped down to about 15 oz a day. We cut out/cut back solids with no difference.
4. 10/24 6 month check up, DS weighted 15.1, he had a 2 1/4 pd gain in 6 weeks but had dropped down to the 10% from 20%. Ped said need to get him back to 24 oz a day to avoid dehydration.

5. 10/27, Right after 6mth checkup, DS had an ear infection and major congestion and had problems sucking/nursing for about 2 weeks.

6. 11/6 ear infection cleared but both ears were clogged and still very congested. DS weighted 15.9 (gained 8 oz in 12 days.) On average he started to drink about 20 oz. a day.

7. Went back today for a check up and DS lost weight, down to 15.7 Double ear infection is back. PED (different PED in practice)concerned that he is not thriving despite the congestion/ear infection since DS stopped drinking prior to getting sick. DS is going to have blood drawn for allergies (fairly certain he has seasonal), thyroid problems and wants to test his immune system.

8. PED has recommened that we up his solids to 3 meals a day with a snack. She indicated that some babies are just more inclined to solids regardless of the formula requirement. Bottles would follow the solids. Also to introduce yogurt to add calories to his diet. She also indicated that with 3 solid meals a day, he would probably only drink 12 to 16 oz a day. She also

9. Everything being recommended goes against everything I have read about feeding. I know not all babies follow a "guideline" but I am concerned about the lack of formula/BM. At the same time, we can't get him to drink!

10 EDITED to add- He doesn't appear to interested in nursing much longer either. The morning nursing is fine or when he gets up in the middle of the night but when it's the bedtime nursing, he pulls off, whines, looks around, pops back and then off. Perhaps he is ready to wean?

11. He has had two teeth prior to the stopped drinking issue.
Your thoughts please!