Dorit Guest

Default High chair for travel

Hi
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for the mistakes:
    We are planning a trip with our 11 months old daughter to our family. I need an high chair that's easy folds. Which one is better - the "Safety first's booster chair or "The First years"?
    And are they safe for this age? ( I know the booster seats are good for older infants).
    Thanks, Dorit

Geebee Guest

Default RE: High chair for travel

A friend of mine recommended the Safty First booster chair (and this was her second booster chair), so that is what I bought. Check out eopinions.com for more comments on booster chairs. I gathered from eopinions.com that both chairs are decent, just not for everyday use.

Booster chairs are safe for infants that can sit alone (usually around 6 months of age), so it should be fine for your 11 month old daughter. Some booster chairs even recline and can be used for infants that cannot sit alone. Just make sure that the booster chair is properly strapped to a chair and that your child is properly strapped into the booster chair.

Dorit Guest

Default RE: High chair for travel

Hi
    Thank you very much for the information. I ended up buying the The first years's chair because its folds to a more compact size than the Safety first's chair and that saves room in the suitcase.