cabote Guest

Default Baby Trend Bouncer "Rhythm & Blues"

Has anyone used one of these? It is sold only at Babies/Toys-R-US. I received one at a shower called the "Rhythm and Blues" bouncer seat. It seems fine but it appears that I cannot wash the seat! This may be due to the fact that it has a hood to shade baby's eyes from the sun. I don't know if I should return it of have a go in the washer when necessary!

carolyn Guest

Default RE: Baby Trend Bouncer "Rhythm & Blues"

We bought one of these and have washed it several times. I found that there are two metal hoops in the shade. The one closest to the edge can be removed prior to washing. I did not remove the one in the middle of the shade. The rest of the seat contains velcro at the top and bottom and is easy to remove if you lift the ends up towards the middle of the seat.

The cover does dry very quickly in my gas dryer. I only put it in for about five minutes.

cabote Guest

Thank you. I will keep it. I am surprised that you can wash it with the metal bar in it. But, if you say so! I like the product otherwise. Thanks!

carolyn Guest

Actually, the metal bar is on the outer edge. That's the one that can be easily removed. The one that is in the middle of the canopy is plastic, and that's the one that I leave in.

Jana Guest

You can also remove the plastic bar. There is a covered opening at one end.