future_mommie Guest

Default Fisher Price Sounds so Clear Monitor

Anyone know anything about this monitor? I have been researching monitors and have found that it seems there's always something to complain about no matter what monitor you are looking at. I am going crazy trying to make a decision. Any suggestions?

vkmom Guest

Default RE: Fisher Price Sounds so Clear Monitor

Just put one of these on lay a way. In the most recent edition of Baby Bargains, top 3 were all Fisher Price. Can't remember what place this came in. Hubby thought it was a good idea to get this one as it is the only one with 900mhz feature. Others have different features. Check it out! Put one away at Wal-Mart for $39.99. Anyone know where to get it cheaper?

GeorgesMom Guest

We got the Sony monitor and highly recommend it. We've only gotten weird feedback three or four times in four months and we live in a highly metropolitan area. It picks up almost everything that goes on in the nursery on a very low setting and only cost about $25.00. I don't know the recommendations from the Baby Bargains book but we've had good luck with this.

srlarsen Guest

Just purchased this monitor from Sears for $39.99. That seems to be the standard price. Baby's not here yet, but my husband and I tested it and it works great. He was in the nursery just whispering and I could hear him loud and clear! It doesn't interefere with our cordless phone. We live out in the country, so I can't say if it picks up neighbor's monitors or not. Good luck!