elovesme99 Guest

Default Safety 1st 4-in-1 Bath Tub

Has anyone bought this? I am 21 weeks and starting to think about registering for a baby bathtub but wasn't sure any specs on this product. It goes from infant to toddler but wasn't sure about weight capacity, safety. Anyone have 'real life' experience with it? Or can you recommend a baby bath tub? Thansk, Amy

EmmasMommy Guest

Default RE: Safety 1st 4-in-1 Bath Tub

I registered for this tub and received it as a gift. My expereince hasn't been that great with it. My daughter is 8 weeks old and we have only used the tub once with her. I don't think we had it set up correctly, b/c it leaked water everywhere from the bottom. Also, the tub was way too big for her-we have had a lot more luck bathing her in the sink. However, we may have more luck using the tub in the other stages.

joodyjr Guest

Epinions.com has reviews for this tub, however it didn't look like anyone at all recommended it.

Check that site out for recommendations of other tubs!

DaniRae Guest

We purchased the tub but did not have luck with it either. Yes, it leaked every time. In addition, the sling was so slippery that the baby kept sliding down and was scared to be in the bath. We ended up getting a $10 tub instead which works great. The baby loves his baths now.

We were given this tub as a gift and have been using it for 2 months now. We had heard about the possible problem with leaking, but haven't had the problem ourselves. That being said, we generally use it IN our tub anyway. I like the sling and our daughter appears to as well. Sorry that I can't offer a comparison to another tub, but this one has been meeting our needs.