I stumbled into this website (http://www.babidet.com) a few months ago and have been trying to find opinions about ShowerBaby - formerly called Babidet - on the net, but there is nothing out there - which leads me to believe that the product is either too new, or badly marketed, or doesn't work well. I'm hoping it's not the latter.

Basically it's a self-supported changing table that pulls down over the toilet and then folds up against the wall when not in use. There is a sprayer hose that attaches to the bathroom faucet (with a redirect valve for when you want to use the sink), and the water runs down a spout into the toilet. It's not cheap at $239, but they claim big savings on baby wipes and ointment over the course of baby's diapering years. They also claim it's much more hygienic than wipes and wash cloths, and prevents diaper rash.

I've never seen anything like this, and I'm curious to try one out, but not without any prior consumer reports! Anyone have ANY experience with this system? (I'm a first time mom-to-be, if you can't tell...)

I'm hoping this will be like one of those dark horse fantastic products discussed in Baby Bargains, i.e. the Swing 'n Meals. Denise and Alan, are you reading this? :)

Thanks in advance.