jojo2324 Guest

Default Graco 6-speed swings?

Hi all...I just bought a swing from the Cubby Parade line. We have the PNP from them and DS LOVES his little lion cub mobile that is attached to it. In BRU, the store model of the swing had lion cubs for a mobile also. But when we opened the box (which features the lions), there were a bunch of teddy bears! What gives? I know, it's a tad obsessive, but he really likes the lions. And the fabric for the swing is covered in lions. Anyone else have this happen?

I noticed, looking at the instructions, that the picture of the mobile had an elephant, a lion, and a bear. Is it just a crapshoot which you will get depending on the item you buy? Thanks!

k2 Guest

Default RE: Graco 6-speed swings?

We have the 6spd. Cubby Parade swing, too. The Cubby Parade swing comes with the lion mobile-(that's why it's called "cubby"-lion cubs). The Saratoga one comes with the bears. I would take it back to BRU and exchange it for another Cubby Parade. Ask to open it and check it out first before you head home. Or- call before you go. You might just be able to take in the mobile and switch it out for a different mobile.

You can view the different ones here:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...386222-0895902

jojo2324 Guest

AARRGH...that is so annoying! Thanks for responding. This swing is definitely the Cubby Parade, as it is the same fabric as the PNP and it says so on the box! And the lion cubs are on the box too. The nearest BRU is nearly two hours away, so I am going to try to call Graco direct and resolve it that way. Fat chance. Thanks.

jojo2324 Guest

Just an update. I called Graco this morning and was pleasantly surprised by their customer service. I explained the situation, and she said that it was a mistake, the mobile should be the lion cubs. And she said we could keep the bears and she would send the lions out free of charge. Very nice!

mamahill Guest

haha - that's weird. I have the Saratoga one, but our mobile has 3 elephants. Oh well, dd loves her elephants - lucky us. I agree that if it matters, definitely check INSIDE the box before you leave to make sure it has everything you want. Glad the customer service was so helpful. I have been pleasantly surprised lately and my confidence in customer service has been renewed thanks to Graco and Chicco.