TaraNY Guest

Default Which playyard is the easiest to fold and unfold?

I frequently bring DS to the office with me...sometimes for just an hour or so, sometimes for the entire day. I really want to get a playyard so that he has a safe place to play and nap. However, my desk is in a large, open workspace that I share with the rest of my team and space is a definite issue here. (The upside is that I'm frequently the only one in this part of the office as everyone else is traveling.) I'll definitely need to keep it folded and out of the way when it isn't in use. What I'm interested in is something sturdy that is easy to fold and unfold. I don't need a changing table attachment, but we do like the full-length bassinet feature.

At home I have the Eddie Bauer playyard and it's difficult to set up and take down, which is why we leave it up and never take it anywhere. What about the Century Fold N Go?

Thanks!
    -Tara

jra Guest

Default RE: Which playyard is the easiest to fold and unfold?

I have the Century Fold N Go. Mine only has the half bassinet so I don't use that part since ds is too big. I think it is easy to set up and take down. All you have to do is unfold it, lock the sides and push the floor down til it locks to set it up.

Jennifer

rkschreiber Guest

Default RE: Which playyard is the easiest to fold and unfold?

I like the Graco Pack n play. It has the push button fold down and I can easily do it alone. Some of the older fabric styles are on sale right now at BRU and Target. Good luck!