Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jenfed Guest

Default Where can I find the Fisher Price Direct Link Monitor?

Haven't been able to find it...anyone have any suggestions?

big_dummy Guest

Default RE: Where can I find the Fisher Price Direct Link Monitor?

I'm pretty sure I saw it at my local Babies R Us over the weekend, but it's not listed on the Babies R Us website. Is that model discontinued? I just checked the Fisher Price website and they don't show that model.

Good luck!
    Kathy

Jenfed Guest

I e-mailed Fisher Price to ask them where I could find it. None of the website baby places have it. I'll see what FP responds. In the meantime, I hit e-bay and found a new one, so I might bid on it.

big_dummy Guest

The Babies R Us where I saw it (and I'm pretty sure that's the one I registered for) is located in Lansing, Illinois (708 area code). You could try information and call them to see if they'll ship it to you.

Let me know what you find out about it being discontinued. If that's the one I registered for, I should go pick out another one just in case.

Kathy

Jenfed Guest

I haven't heard back from FP yet...but I am getting a new FP Direct Link Monitor from Ebay. I will post what FP responds...if they ever do!

stivan1 Guest

I too had a hard time finding this monitor, I was able to find it
    at the Buy Buy Baby store. They stores are in New York/New Jersey. They also have a web site - www.buybuybaby.com

Good Luck

lbess is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

They have it at my local Toys R Us (which seems to have more baby things in stock than Babies R Us, oddly enough).

Jenfed Guest

Thanks...I had ordered one on Ebay but it didn't work. I called the Buybuybaby in Garden City and they are putting one aside for me.

Thanks!
    Jen

NanB Guest

I called FP and they said that the original Direct Link Privacy Monitor was discontinued as of June 1999, BUT they had a new Direct Link Privacy Monitor as of June 2000. The product number is 71592. The problem is, FP has not let any of its major retailers know about this! My BabiesRUS, ToysRUs, Target, etc. all say they haven't seen this monitor for at least 6 months and don't have any on order. When I relayed this info to FP, they were LESS than helpful, to say the least: "we can't do anything about that." I would really like this monitor since it is the only one to have a privacy scrambler, and I cannot locate any on ebay or any other website (including buybuybaby.com). Let me know if you hear of any other sightings!

Jenfed Guest

I bought mine at buybuybaby in Garden City, NY. They had a lot of them in stock.

Jen

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast