newmominjan2001 Guest

Default Anyone with Experience Using the "Tubsider" or other kneeling tub aids?

I'm talking about the contraptions that park next to the tub so that you are kneeling on the pad while you bathe baby. The only one I can find it called the "Tubsider" at OneStepAhead, but it's $50. I'm not looking forward to my back and knees hurting every evening for the next five years though!

marlojp Guest

Default RE: Anyone with Experience Using the "Tubsider" or other kneeling tub aids?

The tubsider is one of the best contraptions ever built! We bought ours from the Right Start, but I'm not sure if they carry it anymore. I wanted to buy one for a friend who has back problems & is having her second baby next week so I checked One step Ahead and on top of the $50 they want over $20 to ship it! So, needless to say I'm trying to find a store that carries it so I don't have to pay the shipping charge. If it's for yourself it's worth the money and costs a lot less than going to the chiropracter for the next 10 yrs. I'll let you know if I can locate one other than OSA.

Marlo

laura_winckler Guest

Default RE: Anyone with Experience Using the "Tubsider" or other kneeling tub aids?

I also like our Tubsider. We bought it at BRU, and it was cheaper than through OneStepAhead. My husband and I both use it when we bathe our son and it really saves our backs!

Laura
    SAHM to Eric(9/5/00) and Robin (9/3/02)

rachelfran Guest

dmart has is for $39.88

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/dmart/tubbyin81.html and shipping is $9.20

23Tam Guest

Call me cheap, but I bought one of those foam kneelers in the garden department, and it works great!

Tam

luvbeinmama Guest

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Tubsider!!! No backaches, etc. Just make sure you extract yourself from the seat BEFORE lifting baby out of the tub! (DH learned this the hard way!)