Default Hello Bee, Hello Me (book!!)

Just wanted to post about this book--Stella LOVES it! We got it as a gift 2 days ago. It is one of those plastic, puffy books and has mirrors and really basic, cute pictures of animals. Made by Sassy.

I know there are several babies here in the 2-3 month range and wanted to share my discovery! I just had no idea that she would be interested in anything like this! Stella will look at it for at least 10 minutes at a time, a few times a day. Really cute. I highly recommend it!

Are there other books people have found fun for these little ones? I feel silly that I am just now realizing that she can look at books!!!

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Hello Bee, Hello Me (book!!)

Colin was really young when he started to enjoy The Very Hungry Catterpiller. That book would really hold his interest!

I'm going to have to check out your book, too - sounds like it would hold up to Colin's chewing, one of the more important criteria at this stage. :-)
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Thanks!
    I'll probably pick that up this weekend...it is so fun to be able to "do" stuff with her now!

mam615 Guest

Lamaze makes great cloth books with "crinkly" pages (some kind of crinkly plastic sewn inside). Dorothy loves one called "Fly Away Ladybug," which you can find at BRU or BuyBuyBaby. I don't know what it is about that noise that mesmerizes her -- she must have some in-utero memories of all those times I opened a bag of potato chips!