NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default CREATIVE DIVERSITY TOYS!TOY LIBRARY - new product info to share

Tristan and I just spent atleast an hour at our local toy library!!! I feel so lucky to have it. We honestly checked out about $600 worth of educational toys!!!!

One of his favorite groups of toys to play with there are some very natural "worldly" music instruments. She shared the source of them and they are from www.creativediversity.com

Another catalog that I thumbed thru while waiting was www.sb-kids.com (I think I might have mentioned this one before), it had tons of stuff, VERY EXPENSIVE...but a good place to find what you like and then to search for the deals.

Neve
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Lucy123 Guest

Default RE: CREATIVE DIVERSITY TOYS!TOY LIBRARY - new product info to share

Neve -

Where is the toy library? I live in Raleigh too.

Lucy & Ryan 5/30/03

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default RE: CREATIVE DIVERSITY TOYS!TOY LIBRARY - new product info to share

There evidently is one in Raleigh off of New Bern BUT it is not the one I go to. From what I have heard there is no comparison to the one I go to, that the New Bern has had several directors and that the choice and quality does not compare.

The one I go to which is open to Wake County residents to is in Selma!!!! So it is a slight hike for you BUT I feel well worth it, toys can be checked out in mass and are due back every 3 weeks...the good news is as long as no one else has a toy on "request" a simple phone call will allow you to recheck them out...so you possibly could only make the 45 minute drive every 6 weeks.

The gal who over sees the topy library is so proud, gets in the floor each time we go to play wiht Tristan and to show him the new toys, knows all of the children by name, introduces you to everyone...it is just amazing. They dis infect each and every toy, and all look totally brand new when you check them out.

You can PM me for more info.
    It is affiliated with Partnership for Children
    If you look at the map and take 70 to Garner...go thru Clayton and then don't go "business 70" to Smithfiled go highway 70 to Selma. Selma is known for their great antiques so gollow those signs and take a left to go to down town Selma...Parnership for Children is about the third building (low building) on the left...

Well worth the trip, and I think only $10 to join!!!
    contact me if I can help in anyway or if you'd want to join me there one day :)
    Neve
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties