cdlamis is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Jenny Lind wooden high chair

Does anyone have a Jenny Lind wood high chair like this one?

http://tinyurl.com/yp94

My mom bought us one from a neighbor when I was pregnant and was told it was a Jenny Lind. I would like to sell it on e-bay but can't find any markings that says Jenny Lind or any other brand. How can I tell? I don't want to sell it if I am not sure. It looks exactly like the picture.

TIA-

Daniella
    Mom to Julia 6-13-02
    http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=...21b32dc745c42b

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default RE: Jenny Lind wooden high chair

I think I'd state that you were told it was Jenny Lind, and beleive it is but also I have seen the term "Jenny Lind style" used before, so feel free to describe it that way. Jenny Lind is sold at very good prices so I doubt they have a "knock off"...but I would hold out and see if anyone has any better advice or knowledge on it first :)
    Neve
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

C99 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I think Jenny Lind is the style, not the manufacturer. Good move to sell it. We have a wooden high chair and I *hate* it (it was a gift).
    Caroline, mama to DS 01/03, DD 05/05, DS 04/07
    http://littleshoulders.blogspot.com
    "Now that you're here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear. UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -- Dr. Seuss

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

How funny a perfect example of differnt strokes for differnt folks, we have a wooden high chair (I know I am the minority)...actually two one is not used at all but was my fathers fathers (we have picutres of my dad and me in it), and then mine which has the straps. It works fine for us, but then again I have never tried another...

Ours is Jenny Lind style, but not totally like the picture you showed. I could see why someone would want the more plush ones of today that is for certain they do look comfie!!!
    Neve
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

votre_ami03 Guest

I also understand that Jenny Lind is a style, not a manufacturer. I think you would be safe in calling it a "Jenny Lind HC". We have the same chair, although not used yet. ;)

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03