Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    nigele is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Where to buy train cars and which ones?

The saleslady at Learning Express told me that if there is any wear whatsoever and you are not happy about it, just bring it back in and they will replace it, no questions asked. My friend's dog chewed up some of their Thomas track and she called Learning Curve. They said they would replace it free of charge!

The only Brio I've ever seen at our Tuesday Morning is a small set of trees. I keep checking but haven't had any luck with trains. I should put Neve on the case - she's the one who always find great things there!!

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default Lisa

They used to have the busytown ones and the garage, fire station and I think grocery station too...

Next time I see them there I'll come kid nap you!!!
    Do you know what day the coupons come out in the paper for micheals, that seems to be the best option!!!! I don't get the paper but would love to borrow neighbors papers for the coupons!!!
    Neve
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

nigele is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Lisa

Yes - definitely kidnap me! We can have lunch and go to Oopsie Daisy, too. (Can you tell I love that store?)

Michael's ads come out on Sunday. Sometimes A.C. Moore runs 40% off coupons in the paper. Also, you can ask them for one at the register - sometimes they will give them out.

Default RE: Lisa

I'm thinking of getting Brio or Thomas for my 10-month old b/c he loves trains--are either of them unsafe for him? too small pieces or anything??? thanks! and what tables do you recommend for train sets? do some work only with Brio or only with Thomas and not with both?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3