naomi01 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Little Tikes Activity Garden

If you are like me and have been searching for this for a long time... today is the day. KB toys online and SEARS have this for $34.99, the former wanted an outrageous $18 in shipping, sears wanted just half that! Sale is only until 12/27, so hurry!

Naomi
    DS 12/02/02

Default RE: Little Tikes Activity Garden

We have one. Adrienne got it for her first birthday and 5 years later still plays with it with her baby sister. It's worth the money! :D
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

JElaineB is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

This toy looks really fun, but how big is it? Seems like it would take up a lot of room I'm not sure I have at the moment! But seems like a good price for this - I almost bought one online earlier in the summer and they seem to have disappeared since then.
    TIA!

Jennifer
    mom to Jacob 9/27/02

It's oval, so at the widest point, I think it's about 3.5 feet and about 2.5 feet deep the other way. It's short tho, so in my house it sits in front of the big picturec window and you can still see the whole window over it, kwim?

It is kinda big,but we also have the sights and sounds playground by FP and that seems bigger to me...I think because it's taller and it's brightly colored, whereas the Activity Garden is white and blends in... LOL (Is that silly or what?)
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

mattysmom Guest

Thanks for this info - it's 10:37 pm on the 27th and I just ordered it! I think DS will really like it!
    Ali

mattiew Guest

The sale has been extended till 1/10. I'm happy since I'm still debating - it's just SOOO big!