Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default Kettler "co-op" -anyone interested

I preface with I use the term co-op very carefully...

I have made no calls on this, but many of us have first birthdays coming up Jan, Feb, Mar and I have spoken to many who are entertaining the idea of a Kettler trike.

We have a local store called Oopsie Daisy (no web address) that gives 25% discount on items "special ordered". I guess because these are easy sells, no need to display, make room etc...

With that said I wonder if I got a group of us interested if she'd give us a bigger discount than that???

It would only work if she was willing to ship directly to folks...
    I will not ship any trikes I hate the post office!!!...

But I feel comfortable approaching her she has always been supportive of our local BBB group here in Raleigh (I think because Lisa and Tom Tom are her "big wig" clients) :)...you should have seen the store owner step aside (as if to roll out the red carpet) when Lisa first walked us thru those doors...I felt like I was the VIP of VIPS...

So...is anyone interested if I can make some calls????
    I will not handle money or ship...this would only work if she is willing to take calls over the phone for payment and to have Kettler maybe ship directly...

I'm thinking out loud...

Neve
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

nathansmom Guest

Default RE: Kettler

Neve-
    Dh will kill me but I'm in. We want one so count us in. We weren't planning on it till summer but what the heck.
    Did you get the book I mailed you?

heidi_timms Guest

I might be interested. DD will be one April 27th. I am all the way in CA (more shipping probably), but I am definitely interested to see what discount she can give us. Neve, thanks for heading this up!

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

momtoemma Guest

I would also be interested in this. I always wanted to buy DD a Kettler then her grandpa bought her a radio flyer one on clearance at Target. Well, besides lacking some of the features I wanted in the Kettler, the parent steering mechanism broke this week. RF is sending a replacement part, but I have not been impressed by how soon this one broke and the manner in which is broke. I'll be anxious to see if you are able to negotiate some discount terms on the Kettlers.

Thanks,

cvharris Guest

We wouldn't be ready for one for a while but I would be interested, too. Thanks, Neve! I like the way your mind works. :)

I would probably be interested.

...Karen
    Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
    Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

I would like a Kettler for dd. What a great idea!
    Kim

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

...I am Radio Flyer collector of sorts, and we have the "classic trike" and the "roadster", but I did take back the trike I had that was boxed (the others are still boxed too)...

I want that dump truck feature on the Kettler :)
    Neve
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I would also probably be interested!

Laura
    mom to William

etwahl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

neve, i might be interested, but someone, please tell me about kettlers. i know NOTHING! is it a girl thing also? i assume so. when can they ride them? what's so special about kettlers? i'm not being rude, i honestly don't know a single thing about kettlers. maybe i'm in a bubble in that statement, but i don't recall ever knowing about kettlers as a kid.

do we need/want one?

Tammy,
    Mom to Lauren Genevieve
    03/12/2003
    www.evantammy.com

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast