Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default EVERYONE INTERESTED PLEASE READ THIS

I'm going to make the call today to the store I am hoping will work with us (if she doesn't I won't give up there I'll call around)...I will update the second I hear...

For those with questions about the trikes I AM UNABLE TO ANSWER THEM...I do not own one, and don't feel comfortable educating folks on them not having one. I have heard only great things about them, I do know they are the "rolls royce" of trikes (and I say that due to their expense, I have no idea personally if they are any better than anyother). For those with questions about the trikes specifically I have just posted to all Kettler owners to help us and educate us...if you have any specific questions I recommend posting your questions and/or search the archives for Kettler trikes.

answers to questions above...
    I am hoping to ask the owner of Oopsie Daisy here in Raleigh if I can bring her 10 or 20 of us what kind of price cut will she give all of us on them. I know she already gives 25% for special orders so I am looking for us to actually save more than that as a group!!!!

I want this to be open to all models that Kettler sells, so not just one model, and I'd expect her to give us the deal on any accessories that we buy too...

Again I do not want to handle money, issues, concerns, damaged goods etc... I will be asking for the best cost for us given our situation and from there will get her contact info so that folks can pay her directly (assuming she is up for this)...

Don't forget if you are outside of NC you do not have sales tax, sometimes when I pay for things over the phone the store forgets that and attempts to charge me sales tax...

Neve
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

COElizabeth Guest

Default RE: Kettler

I am very interested!

Elizabeth, Mom to James, 9-20-02

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default UPDATE

I just hung up with the owner of Oopsie Daisy 919-380-7448...

She said she is almost certain that kettler will let her "drop ship" thus saving out of state folks taxes and not having to pay the shipping from oopsie to you!!!

She said she knows she can do the 25% off...but in all honesty I am wanting her to do better than that in that that is a normal service she has and we are "handing" her 20 orders I think!!!

So she is going to check with her hubby and I will make a few more calls...

Neve
    Feb 25, 2003

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE:

I am interested too! I was going to check the prices at Learning Express b/c don't they give you 20% off one item on your child's birthday?? Plus, you get a card where all of your purchases are documented and after the card is full they give you a gc for the average of your purchases. So the Kettler would definately bring up that average....but if your lady can do better than 25% that would be great!!

zuzu is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Neve,

Thanks for looking into this! That's so sweet of you. I missed out on gettng one at 40% off at an Imaginarium recently, so I would be interested too.

melissa

Neve, I would be interested. Please count me in. Thanks!! :)

smomom Guest

Neve,

Thanks for checking into this. I would be interested also.

smomom Guest

Neve,

Thanks for checking into this. I would be interested also.

momma_boo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hi Neve,

I would also be interested (sounds like there are lots of us out there who are interested)!

I honestly had never heard of it before. Fortunately, DD has grandparents who would love to get something like this for her 1st birthday!

Esther

2 March girls (2003 and 2005)

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default OK GUYS I HAVE DONE MY PART!!!!! :)

WHEW...I even spoke to the "grand po bah" of sales at Kettler to see if we could get a good deal direct...and he spoke to me atlength and was super nice, but they do not offer such a service!!!

Deborah at Oopsie Daisy 919-380-7448 WAS AWESOME...SHE ALWAYS IS!!!!
    and I am really thrilled that she came thru since I have always liked giving her business, she has advertised sales as much as 50% in her store before and has let folks like Sonia, Lisa and me shop early and get the sale. So she's been good to our little community!!!

This is what she said she'd do...she was slightly hesitant in that I don't have a guarantee of how many will be ordered...she asked if I thought atleast 10 and I told her YES I actually think maybe atleast 20!!!!

SHE SAID THAT IF SHE GETS 10 OF US WHO ORDER KETTLER TRIKES FROM BBB SHE WILL GIVE US 35% OFF OF THE KETTLER TRIKE AND ANY ACCESSORIES, AND EVEN THE KEETLER "KET CAR" (WHATEVER THAT IS)...

SHE'D LIKE TO HAVE THESE 10 PEOPLE ON THE BOOKS BY THE END OF THIS SATURDAY (JAN 17TH)...I SUSPECT SHE'D GO INTO NEXT WEEK, BUT KEEP IN MIND IF WE DON'T GET 10 WE DON'T GET THIS DEAL, SO I UNDERSTAND HER NOT WANTING TO START SHIPPING TILL 10 ARE REACHED.

She has many instock!!!!! and named off all that she had (even Ket Cars), and she would charge shipping she thinks of $10-$15 (maybe that much for California)each. Keep in mind though you wouldn't have sales tax (which is 7% here).

My gut instinct is this a great deal especially after talking to Kettler directly who really tries to disuade retailers from marking their products down...

Anyway if you are in please call her, mention me, or the BBB or whatever so she knows you are part of the "deal"...and then if you can let us know so we know when 10 are ordered.

919-380-7448
    Her name is Deborah/Debbie...and she is the owner of Oospie Daisy.
    There is no web site, but I recommend doing a search and finding the product you want. I am getting the dump truck one with air tires (I think) and then the stroller bar contraption, seat belt and bell...( I have not even added it up yet but will)...

Anyway I am off to clean, bunco is at my house tonight so if you try to get me I won't be around much today...

Neve
    Feb 25, 2003

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast