Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default IT APPEARS WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER KETTLER CO-OP

Here is Debbie response...
    Several things to note: Debbie is moving and is in the process of moving their store location. So that is what she is referring to in some of this email...

But here is the majority of her response...
    She seems to have a slight concern with jurting other stores IF someone has already purchased a Kettler and they choose to take that one back and order from her. I don't know how that can be really prevented but I think that shows the kind of person she is in that she worries about other people's businesses and doesn't want this hurting them...

She also has made it very clear that this is ONLY open to BBB folks...that if this ends up on EBAY or any source it will not be done, and I know personally that I will not offer to facilitate such a thing again if whoever did that for the car seats is even beginning to think that with this sale. I don't want to be involved but if the order comes in at more than 40 (or more than the folks who responded) then we might have to assign a code that is activated thru me. I do not want this limited to only folks who participate on our boards...I also want it open to lurkers...(and even to our friends)...but just putting that out there...

I also feel the need to add there is NOTHIN NOTHING NOTHING in this for me, I only say that so folks are clear that the only reason it has been decided to do this thru Debbie is
    1. She was the only one who agreed
    2. I have been a customer (as have several of us here in Raleigh) and she is super, eithical and sweet as can be

...and that the only reason I have even begun to present it again is several of you (who I consider to be by friends even I have not met you) are bummed this missed it the first time...

I hope to have very little involvement in this fromt his point on...it does appear she is up to a list of questions done all at once and then she'll give responses, but again I urge us to talk among ourselves her too...I highly suspect between us and having Kettlers toll free number we can figure much out without bugging her too much.
    If you ask a question about the trike and I do not answer it is because I relaly don't know...I didn't evaluate, compare Kettlers...I bought "the most expensive", which I am not saying is the smart thing to do...but for some reason that is how I chose...so I'm not much help on the education of them...

Here is her response:
    Hey Neve!!!! Just to let you know Dan and I have not sat down yet to "officially" talk about it but he did say that it should be fine. He is doing the build out on the store and I see him at 2 in the morning and I think that Oopsie is the last thing that he wants to talk about them. ) The only thing is if you can tell people to be a little patient...our first priority is to get the store open right now. The amount or number of orders does not matter. We have it down to a science now. (The packing up and stuff.) ) Plus Dan is a full time Oopsie man now so that makes a world of difference. Like I told you before...we are trying to get open by the 1st, so if you guys want to get a list together and as soon as we get open we can get started on it. What I will try and do asap is get out the kettler catalog and type up a price list and e-mail it to you. I will put in there everything that they offer. If you could get a list of questions together for me I will answer them and e-mail them back to you. I will try and do that in the next few days and if you can get the questions to me that would be great!!!! We are getting ready to start painting so I will be out of commission for a while. I have only two things to ask...could you keep this only with the bargains people? I really do not want people that have heard about this from ebay or people getting them and selling it on ebay. Also...I really would only like to sell to people that have not purchased a kettler yet. Not someone that already has purchased one and wants to take it back to save 35%. You can have from now until prob the second week in April to get the names together. I will try and talk to Dan for sure in the next few days... as I told you earlier he said that it should be fine we just need to concentrate on getting the store open now. ) I will talk to you later!!!! Goodnight!!!! Debbie

brigmaman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: IT APPEARS WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER KETTLER CO-OP

>I do not check this forum so any coorespondance from now on
    >is over in the "toys"...
    Neve- I'm sure I'm having a "mommy-brain" moment. What do you mean about correspondence?

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

EDITED TO SAY HMMM...The above post I put in the Bargains section and not here under "toys" I had a lot more lengthy response here...
    I wonder what happened...

EDITED again...the new response is the one I meant to have here...
    Thank you for catching that :)I have no idea what happened!!!!

Oh I probably spelled it wrong, but just wanted to make certain no one in the "bargains" lounge says
    "Neve count me in" thinking that I am seeing that...
    I never go there for some odd reason and wouldn't keep up with it,
    So I wanted them to know that any "threads" discussion etc...are to be in one location under the "toys" forum...

does that make sense ????
    my brain is fried I am convinced :)

Neve
    http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

brigmaman is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Lol! Not like you have anything else on your mind! ;)

Andrea S is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks Neve for getting this going again for those of us that missed the first one. I am so excited!!! Off to go compare Kettlers.

Andrea
    mom to Andrew 8/14/02

Dcclerk is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks so much for doing this again, Neve. I really wanted to order one last time but thought it was too soon. This will be a little before DS's 1st birthday so a perfect present. Thanks!

kensjen Guest

Neve,
    Forgive me for being confused...but how do I get on the list??

And here, "around the house", is that what you meant by Toy Forum....?

I just really want to get in on this, missed it last time!

Thanks!!!! :)

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Yes I call this the "toy forum" :)...but you are correct "around the house"...nothihg is really written in stone yet, but I think if you just check in here and know that the orders will be placed probably between the 2nd and the 3rd week of April then you should be fine!!!!

I'll keep updating as things get decided...

Neve
    http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Kate888 Guest

Yay! Thanks Neve and Debbie! I missed the first one and was quite upset about it. Now Maya will have a kettler for summer! Thanks :D
    Kate
    Mama to Maya 2-17-02

JerseyMom Guest

I forward the info for the last co-op to my playgroup and I know several of them took advantage of this wonderful opportunity and got trikes for their kids. I hope to do the same this time as well. Please let me know if this is a problem or not.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast