Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Default RE: Where is Debbie?

Neve,

I'm in the Triangle area too. I gather that you didn't pay shipping... does that mean you just picked it up directly from Debbie? What is her store, and where is it?

We have an old kettrike that we bought at a consignment store, but the seat doesn't adjust and my two year old is beginning to outgrow it, so I'm contemplating a new one.

Thanks!
    ann

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

In about two weeks she will be at her new location in Cameron village. The company name is Oopsie Daisy...she was in McGregor Village...

I don't have the new number or address but it should be easy to find.
    You are right if you are local and can pick it up it saves you shipping, but our taxes here in NC make it at bad as shippping that is for certain!!!!
    Neve
    http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

karendf Guest

Default RE: IT APPEARS WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER KETTLER CO-OP

I would love to be involved in the co-op. Please include me.
    Thanks,
    Karen Feuerstein
    [email protected]

NEVE and TRISTAN Guest

Default Karen regarding the "please include me"

I will ONLY be announcing when orders will be taken...which will involve calling Debbie with your credit card number, debit number or something...

I am not keeping track of names or anything...so I guess what I am trying to say is to be included requires folks who are interested to stay tuned...till about that second week of April.

But outside of posting info here I will not being doing anything to help "include" folks if that makes since...
    So just make certain you check in with this forum for about the next two three weeks and it will be updated as soon as I get the OK for Debbie.

Note to all...she is opening a new store and has asked for about two weeks to get it settled...she is the one who came up with the middle of April date :)...

Neve
    http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
    AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
    and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
    Feb 25, 2003
    Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default I THINK that I am in

Neve,

Thank you for settling this up AGAIN!! I wish that I'd looked closer at your trike now. If I can convince DH, I am in. Has the deadline changed ~ still sometime in the beginning of April?
    Mom to:
    1 BLUE (03) and 2 PINK (05 & 07)
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Pardon my typos...blasted Auto-correct!!

Thanks Neve!

I was just in Cameron Village today! I'll have to look for her store once it opens. Too bad about the taxes though!

ann

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7