Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Karenn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: The toddler vacuum that works?

So I've had the vacuum for almost a year now and only after reading your post did I realize that there was a little bag inside collecting the lint! I can't believe it! Thanks for clueing me in! I'm going to make sure DS takes it out and uses it much more often now! :)

Default RE: The toddler vacuum that works?

It's funny that I just came across this thread...

Over Thanksgiving, we were visiting the grandparents and bought my mom a Miele vac @ George's Vacuums (www.georgesvacuums.com, but we went to the B&M store) and Charlie was sweet enough to give DD her own "baby Miele." (I can't say enough great things about Charlie's c/s!)

It's SO CUTE and DD LOVES IT! It's an exact replica of the real-life Solaris and it even comes with the attachments and little styrofoam "dirt" to suck up. The styrofoam dirt is a choking hazard so we haven't used it - the toy says its for ages 3 and up - but DD loves pretending anyway.

The suction varies with the dial but it's not enough to pick up real heavy dirt from carpet or anything. The Solaris it's modeled after is for hard wood floors anyway.

Anyway, it's so cute - we took pics of grandma & her Blue Moon Miele, mommy & her Aluminium Miele, and DD & her baby Miele!! :D Three generations of Miele girls!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2