Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default !@#$* Fisher Price!

When my DD was born in 2003, I bought 2 Fisher Price Aquarium Bouncers -- one for my house & one for my in-laws. Both seats were gently used and packed away when she outgrew them. I just had another baby and took the seats out to use again. I installed all new batteries. On one seat the vibrator is not working and on the other, the bubbler isn't working. I called Fisher Price and they won't help me. They said the products are only warranted for 1 year. I think that is such a load of crap! Anyone else have problems with their FP products?

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default RE: !@#$* Fisher Price!

DS got the Laugh and Learn Home for Christmas and it died in October. FP had me send in a couple pieces and sent me a brand new one. It was less than a year, but I was impressed with the CS.

I'm sorry you're having problems with them though.

Edited to fix a typo.
    Kris

eb1 is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I had problems with the liquid evaporating in the FP Aquarium bouncer bubbler...the seat was a hand-me-down, plus I'd had it probably 18 months before I called FP. They sent me a new bubbler anyway, which I thought was impressive, so it must really be a matter of who you get on the phone. You might try again?

Can you combine the functioning pieces to have one good seat at least?

I tried again, still with no luck. They say they no longer have parts for the bouncers which I find surprising since they look exactly like the ones on store shelves today. I'm certainly going to think twice before buying a fisher price product again. These things weren't cheap and they should have lasted more than the 6 months I used them!

Well, it pays to ask to speak to a supervisor. I just got a return call and they are going to send me a new bouncer seat after I send in the cover and base tube to one of the seats. I'm glad they are willing to stand behind their product!

I have also combined the two working parts to make one functioning seat. I feel so much better now!

eb1 is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Ah, persistence paid off! Glad to hear you'll get one new seat and were able to get the old parts to work together. :) Honestly, I have been amazed by good service from a number of baby product companies.

whittyanne Guest

That's great b/c I was going to say that I've been very impressed with their CS as well. Our aquarium toy for the crib broke after 11 months and they replaced it no questions asked... glad you got the situation worked out!

do they still sell them? hate to be dishonest, but those things are expensive, tell them you just recieved them as gifts.

[center][color=Black]Riley & Madisonhttp://lilypie.com/baby1/051223/2/18/1/-5/.png[/img]
    [color=Black]Crista will be 11![url]http://lilypie.com/babyN/0423/3/4/1/-5/.png

daisysue62 Guest

Our FP bouncer occasionally won't vibrate unless I jiggle it around some, and it's only been used for 4 months. Not too terribly impressed, but the bouncer itself is a lifesaver. I can't imagine life without it...how would I ever get to eat something or take a shower otherwise?

DaisySue62,

I would def. contact FP about your AB. The seats are only warranteed for 1 year, so you better get a replacement now if you hope to use it for future children.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast