Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Eileen...Free shipping on select bounce houses at Littletikes.com

Just got this email from Little Tikes.
    Free shipping on select bounce houses at Littletikes.com

http://www.littletikes.com/Toys/Toys...LATABLE%20TOYS
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

annasmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Eileen...Free shipping on select bounce houses at Littletikes.com

Thanks Corie!! You are the best! Maybe this will help convince my dh!
    Eileen

DD - 6 y.o.
    DS - 4 y.o.
    DS - 2 y.o.
    DD - 8 months

Default The mother of all bounce houses $350

Eileen:

I don't know if you got yours yet, and this may be *too much* bounce house for your needs, but I just read about this on Fat Wallet and thought of you.

Retails for $500, normally $400 at Sam's Club, on clearance for $350 (YMMV, call to see if it's in stock at your local store). The item number is 944318C and it is the Little Tikes Super Spiral Bouncer.

50% more "square footage" than the Jump & Slide, plus weight capacity is 30% higher. This thing is HUGE. I want one.

http://www.littletikes.com/productim...452DH_full.jpg

You can see product info here:
    http://tinyurl.com/kg2p2

Link to FW discussion
    http://beta.fatwallet.com/t/18/625015/

Default Double Post!

DP
    Eileen

DD - 6 y.o.
    DS - 4 y.o.
    DS - 2 y.o.
    DD - 8 months

Default UPDATE (kind of)

Thanks Jo, that is a really good deal! And that is quite a bounce house! I really like the slide (for me, lol!)! All of the places I contacted to rent want at least $250 to rent for the day (some even for a few hours), so it really makes sense to buy one if you plan to use it more than once and have to space to store and use it.

Here is what I have decided to do. My friend who had the great bounce house at her dc's birthday party said that she bought it for a great buy at TRU (regularly $400, but she got it for $200). She said that it was great for the party, but is actually kind of a pita now that it is home. It is just too big for everyday use, and of course her dc want her to put it up all of the time. My friend was kind enough to offer me hers for the party.

SOOOO, I think I am going to buy the smaller Little Tikes (the one that retails for $200), because I think it will be a really fun thing to have. I plan on using it for the party, BUT, if we end up having a ton of kids coming (we are having the party at the end of the Summer on a very busy weekend, so I really just do not know how many people will actually be able to make it), I will borrow my friend's bounce house.

Thanks to everyone for all of the great suggestions!!
    Eileen

DD - 6 y.o.
    DS - 4 y.o.
    DS - 2 y.o.
    DD - 8 months

jasmine is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: UPDATE (kind of)

>She said that it was great for the party, but
    >is actually kind of a pita now that it is home. It is just
    >too big for everyday use, and of course her dc want her to put
    >it up all of the time. My friend was kind enough to offer me
    >hers for the party.
    >
    >SOOOO, I think I am going to buy the smaller Little Tikes (the
    >one that retails for $200), because I think it will be a
    >really fun thing to have.

I was lucky enough to get the bounce house that was on clearance at Target earlier this year and it is just small enough for me to handle on my own. I think it is 8' x 10' (3 kids up to 300 lbs). So unless you have 2 people helping anytime the kids want to bounce, the bigger ones are going to be a pain. Also, there is no way I could ever get that thing back in its storage bag, so I store it in a very large lightweight container. DH placed a wooden platform with wheels under it so I can just wheel it to where I want it to go. I just tip it over and pour it out and move it around from there. No lifting which is great. After I'm done, I fold it up, tip the container over and sort of roll the bounce house back into the container.

We love the bounce house and we've used it around a half a dozen times already. We would have definitely gotten more use out of it, but the weather was not cooperating until recently :-).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3