Default Music and song CD suggestions

DD loves to dance. She is 15month old and everytime her signing times DVD song comes on, she starts dancing. I want to buy her some cute music and song CDs that she can dance to. Any suggestion?

dules Guest

Default RE: Music and song CD suggestions

There are tons out there but I'll get you started with two of DD's favorites, Buzz Buzz by Laurie Berkner and All Around the Kitchen by Dan Zanes.

DD also likes "my" music, like the Beatles, Bob Dylan, etc. so if you haven't yet, see what you might have already that she'd like. :)

Also, you didn't ask about this but if you have it in your area you might check out Music Together or Kindermusik, if you'd consider taking a mommy and me (or daddy and me, or babysitter and me) class with her - she may love it.

Best,
    Mary

Neatfreak is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Sandra Boynton's Philadelphia Chickens CD is cute, too. The most recent CD I bought for DD is No! by They Might Be Giants. I like listening to that one as well!
    ~ Laura

One in 2004 and the other one in 2008

kcimato is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

The ABC's by They Might Be Giants is good also. Check out

www.musicforlittlepeople.com

They have a great selection of CD's and some you can even hear a few of the songs.

DS dances up a storm, too! We have a bunch of Ralph's World CDs, and he loves them all. He's also jamming to the Curious George soundtrack, which is pretty mellow by his standards. :)