Default Primary stripe/polka dot towels, bath mats? (Xpost with baby decor)

I'm redoing my kids' bathroom. I have a great shower curtain from IKEA with funky critters and some accents in red, yellow, blue and green. The walls are green on the bottom, and I painted a border with blue edges, yellow, red and green stripes.

Now I need some interesting towels and a bath rug. I would love primary colored stripes or polka dots. I like the dot towels at Garnet Hill, but the site says they won't be in stock until January.

Has anybody seen something like this out there? I don't see anything on Target's website, or at PBK or Company Kids. Help!

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Primary stripe/polka dot towels, bath mats? (Xpost with baby decor)

pier1kids.com has some dot towels, and a matching rug.

linens and things seems to have some options, too:
    http://www.lnt.com/family/index.jsp?...31611&view=all

Another option, if you or someone you know sews, is to get some neat fabric or funky ribbon that coordinates and put a border along the bottom of some plain towels in colors that match, and get a plain, brightly colored rug.
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

Default RE: Primary stripe/polka dot towels, bath mats? (Xpost with baby decor)

I think the Martha Stewart line at kmart has some striped towels and bath mats.

HTH!
    Mary
    dd#1 2/01
    dd#2 12/03