Default Opinions on Play yard

DS is outgrowing his play pen. I saw this Play yard online:

http://www.happymothers.com/assets/p...937EA47C20.jpg

Does anyone have this? What's your opinion of this product? I'm trying to buy something like this so my poor mother can stop chasing my kid around! :p Does anyone have something similiar?

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Opinions on Play yard

Love it. This was one of my best baby products purchases. Get the extension kit too.
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

lhk777 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I don't have that play yard but we have the Lights and Sounds Playzone:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...ZZZ_SS260_.jpg

It is a bit pricey (~$100) but it was well worth it for us. We bought 2 of them and connected them together since one set is pretty small. I just liked the look of it better than the other play yards out there. I bought one from One Step Ahead and I bought another one from Target. They actually had this in the store about 6 months ago. Not sure if they still do. They also have them on amazon.

-Linda

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I had that for DS. It is the superyard. I loved it til he could walk, then he wouldn't stay in it happily.
    HTH
    /hillary

Let's just say that I have two: one for upstairs and one for downstirs and a 3rd one for my mom's house. It has been a godsend. It is great when I need to run and take a shower or do a few things around the house. I also like to get in it with DD and play with her. We also had 2 summer roadtrips to see family in different states and it was so nice to have at houses that I would not deem "kid friendly." Because it is spacious (especially with the extension kits)...it does not feel as confining as smaller play pens. DD can cruise around inside freely and also play with toys, etc. IMO this product was worth every penny.
    Heather:

Mommy to DD (2005) and DS (2007)

scoop22 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

we have one.. ds hates it. i liked it but he didn't like being in a play pen either. he has to be where we are. if your ds didn't mind the playpen then this should work great.
    http://b2.lilypie.com/XbITm4.png