Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Default RE: Have not received bags

I ordered 5 bags more than 2 weeks ago and also still have not received them. I also called but got no answer. They haven't charged my credit card yet.

kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Yikes

I hope they arrive soon. There was a more recent post in Bargains (I believe) and people found out that there was a delay with the seamstress who makes them but that they were expecting to ship them out at the end of last week. The good news is that someone who had ordered early got hers last week, so it looks like they are sending them out. If you have time, you might want to call again and leave a message this time if you didn't before just to make sure that they didn't lose your order. I don't think they were expecting so many people to be interested in the bags and ordering personally through them. (I tried to warn them!)

I hope your peek-a-boo bags arrive soon and that you like them.

juliasmom05 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Have not received bags

I called last week and she said that the seamstress took an unexpected vacation over Thanksgiving and so they were not able to complete all of the orders. I was told that they would be shipping either sometime at the end of last week or the beginning of this week. She was very apologetic on the phone and said that she would get them out as soon as they could.

HTH

Marci

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Found it! What is this called?

i just received mine and they're great! the big ones seem better for small kids (and adults). the small one is a bit hard to manipulate.

i called them and their seamstress was really back logged with orders. mine were shipped about 1 1/2 weeks after they orignally told me they would. if you need them before x-mas (or a specific date) you could let susi know and she might be able to put you high up on the priority list:)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8