I'm looking for a boy doll for my cousin's toddler. She and DH are fine with him receiving a baby doll, but they requested that it be anatomically correct. I didn't even know they made such a thing, but I can see why someone would want it. So now I'm looking for one for my cousin, and also bookmarking things for myself (for the future).

So far, I've looked at the Corolle Paul, the Gotz (or is it Goetz?) blue potty doll, and a few Furnis dolls. But since I'm doing all this browsing online, and haven't seen any of them in person, I have a question...

Just how "anatomically correct" are these dolls? I mean, I'm assuming there's a penis. Does it look like a real penis? Circumcised or uncircumcised?

I'm really not trying to be gross or crude or anything, and I hope this isn't inappropriate to post. I just think that if I'm buying an "anatomically correct" doll, it should really be anatomically correct, KWIM?

So, for those of you who have purchased an anatomically correct male doll (or have seen any of them IRL), what's your impression? (FWIW, my cousin and I would both prefer an uncircumcised doll, if they even make such a thing.)

TIA! (And again, sorry if you find this inappropriate.)