Default Looking for digital photo frames...good quality and low price???

Please let me know about any digital photo frame that you know of that are of good quality but don't cost a ton. I am looking to get these for gifts for the grandparents for Christmas. It needs to be an online store since we are stationed overseas. I don't know much about them but I think the grandparents would like them since they don't get to see our kids too often because of the distance.

Thanks.
    R
    Mom to DS1, DD, DS2, DS3

kayte is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Looking for digital photo frames...good quality and low price???

I am interested in this too---our parents are also abroad. But we would like one that we upload imags to a website and the frame autmatically updates---I know they exist and that you pay a monthly service fee---I was wondering if anyone had any experience with those types too.... Sorry to semi-hijack your thread, just thought all the info could go here instead of starting a new one...

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Kohls has one for $89 reg $200

eta: just saw that LNT has one for $70

Best Buy, CompUSA, Circuit City and Target are some of the stores that haeve some on sale for $50-$90. I am looking for one as well but have not had time to research how good they are.

Many of the cheap ones are not great. Look for the screen resolution. I shopped for these earlier in the month and ended up with the Smartparts from Circuit City.