Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default RE: How does Santa wrap gifts for your house?

Same for us, it's so weird to think of people doing things differently than the way you grew up! DH's family usually only wrapped a few things and some presents were from Santa, others were from his parents.

For us, all presents were wrapped (unless they were enormous) and they were ALL from Santa which I like better.

Moneypenny is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I must have been a really dense kid, LOL! At my house all the presents, be they from mom and dad or Santa, were wrapped in the same paper and had my mom's handwriting on the tag. I did ask once and she told me Santa was too busy to wrap gifts, so he left them for her and she did it. I totally bought it!

Susan
    mama to my cutie pie, Avery
    http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif[/img][/url]

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Somewhat similar here. Wrapped presents from family & friends appeared during the week before xmas as I recall. Our unwrapped Santa gift (only one per person) appeared under/in front of the tree after we went to bed xmas eve. Santa assembled but did not take the packaging. Xmas morning we could look, but not play until the whole fam was up. There were only 2 of us, and Santa was given a very short list of items to pick from, so we always knew what was for who. I'm the oldest so I'd peak in the living room to make sure Santa had come, try to wake up my sister and then I'd go tuck into my folks bed until my sis made her way to my folks room.

DS is into opening presents (anyones) but still thinks Santa is Noah right now.
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

I could have written this reply word for word... My DH thinks it is interesting that we follow my family tradition instead of his. I told him that if he wanted to wrap all the presents from Santa he could get right on that... he quickly decided he liked my tradition better...

Jane
    http://b4.lilypie.com/l3-em6/.png
    http://b1.lilypie.com/-FG1m6/.png

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3