Default Symphony-in-Motion mobile

I want to get the SIM mobile for DD for Christmas, and now I'm seeing that there is one with lights... Does anyone have any experience with this one? What is the light part like? Is it loke a light show on the wall? Any info would be great! Thx!

Default RE: Symphony-in-Motion mobile

I don't know about the lights--but this is a MUST--best mobile I found. Although DD liked the FP aquarium crib toy with music, lights, show etc. And now that she is 17 mos she plays with this for 15-30 minutes before she wakes us up to get her--a big bonus.
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

I had it without the lights ... I'm not sure I would have wanted lights when trying to get my daughter to sleep, though. She LOVED the mobile, I kept it in there as long as I could -- until she started pulling it on top of her!

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I can't say enough good things about this mobile and the company. Yes it's known to break but i just contact the company and 2x they sent me a piece w/no ?'s. A must have for EVERY parent. DOn't go for the matching mombiles. This isn't annoying at all, it's 15 minutes long and auto shut off. We love the 2 we have. One for each child. :)

So no one has any info about the one with lights? I had an SIM for the boys, but I sold it and now I'm wanting another- I know how fab it is- I'm wondering if the one with lights is even more spectacular. Thx! :)