Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default RE: can we talk waldorf dolls pretty please?

I think you are right that the Steinerstorehouse.com doll I bought was made by Joy's. It was actually a few dollars cheaper at Steiner, though. And for some reason, the doll I modelled mine after at Steiner was, in my opinion, more Waldorfy in expression than the ones on Joy's own site, which was what I was really after - no blush, no dimples, no smile, just sewn eyes and a perfect dot of a mouth. Though it would be hard to go wrong on either site!

Jessica

I think you are right that the Steinerstorehouse.com doll I bought was made by Joy's. It was actually a few dollars cheaper at Steiner, though. And for some reason, the doll I modelled mine after at Steiner was, in my opinion, more Waldorfy in expression than the ones on Joy's own site, which was what I was really after - no blush, no dimples, no smile, just sewn eyes and a perfect dot of a mouth. Though it would be hard to go wrong on either site!

Jessica

Jessica

Jessica

Jessica

Jessica

Jessica

Jessica

Jessica

Jessica

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast