Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Another Possible Carseat Co-Op

I am not sure I should post this here after all that happened, but I was in contact with another a large vendor and they have expressed interest in providing us with co-op prices on a variety of baby items.

I was wondering first off if people would be interested in another carseat co-op - I asked about including the Britax Companion and Husky. I also wanted to know whether people feel this should be posted on this board or on a Yahoo board.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Melissa

Default RE: Another Possible Carseat Co-Op

I am interested...I would prefer not to have to go on a Yahoo Board. I just found this board recently & have very few posts, but I would love to be involved!
    Thanks!
    Heather

jayhjay Guest

Maybe an alternative way to handle this besides a Yahoo group is creating a list of those interested and only allowing those folks to get the co-op price. That was how they handled the Ella bags co-op on the diaper bag board. Someone collected names of those interested and the store only honored the price for those folks. That way anyone who reads the boards can get the price, but it doesn't get circulated widely. (Assuming of course the store doesn't want it circulated - they may actually prefer wider distribution.)

nofeea is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

There are definitely a bunch of people who were disappointed about missing the last co-op. Keep us all informed!

darby24 Guest

Yes please keep us informed. I don't post a lot and would hate to loose out due to lack of postings. I would 100% go into a coop for a Marathon - didn't have the funds in time for the last coop.

Vajrastorm Guest

I'm looking to buy an RA. I'd be in if that was a choice.

sc is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I need to buy a husky soon. Thank you for arranging another co-op for us.

holliam Guest

I'm in the market for a Roundabout and was disappointed I missed the last one. So, I'd definitely be up for one!

Holli

cincy mom Guest

Count me in on another carseat co-op. I missed out on the last one and am in need of a Wizard and a Marathon.

I would hate to see the co-op move to a Yahoo board.

Angela
    Mommy to Caroline

I'm also interested. My son is growing so much, he's not going to last too much longer in the snugride. I'm interested in a wizard and perhaps also a marathon.
    Cathleen
    Mom to DS 8, DD 5 and a Greyhound Princess

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast