Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default RE: Another Possible Carseat Co-Op

I might be interested in a LATCH Roundabout for a good price.
    Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)

Default Trying to work out the details

I am waiting to here back from the owner regarding the pricing and when he could offer the sale prices. I also asked if he would like this sale to be limited, in which case, I would probably get a list of names or e-mail addresses and then have him use that list or if he cares if it is open to the public. I told him the history of the last co-op and the amount of carseat sales that resulted, so I am waiting to hear back on details.

I will keep everyone on this board posted.

Melissa
    DS 9/00
    DD 3/03

Mabster is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: Trying to work out the details

Dummy me knew about the other co-op and forgot about it. Duh! I would be interested - I'm looking for a Wizard or a Marathon. I wouldn't care one way or another if it were a Yahoo offering or not.

Thanks for taking the initiative to work on this offer!

mommy2two Guest

Melissa,
    I would love to be able to buy a Britax through a co-op. I have lurked on this board mainly to find out more about carseats and which to choose. I have decided to buy either a marathon or a RA. I didn't use the last coop cause I didn't realize what a great price you were all getting and I only saw it the day it expired. Please let me know ASAP if this is going to work or not. How soon do you think you can get it organized?? My dd is already approaching her weight limit and I need a seat soon. Please keep me posted. If you are starting a list my email address is [email protected]

Thanks,
    teri
    Samantha Lee (stillborn) 06-16-02
    Aubrey Jean DD 10-09-03

lrucci Guest

Melissa,

I would definitely be interested. I was totally bummed that I missed the other co op.

Lisa
    Mom to Kyleigh Elizabeth 7/19/03

papal Guest

Melissa,
    I just wanted to suggest that perhaps you want to do what was done with the Ella bag co-op.
    Basically, all those interested have to send you their email address and name and BabyBargains user id. Perhaps you can add what they want to buy also.
    Then you send that list out to the vendor and only if a person is on that list then they get to make a purchase.
    This would filter out 'outsiders', if that makes any sense.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks,
    Rashmi.

PS: If the vendor is not GB then i am interested in the car-seat co-op!

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I may also be interested!

Laura
    mom to William

chlobo is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am definitely interested in a carseat co-op. we will be needing a new seat soon & I am thinking we'll get the roundabout.

I think the "limited" coop is the way to go. Collecting the email addresses, etc. seems to make the most sense in order to keep things under control.

momof3girls Guest

I bought a MA thru the last co-op, by the way it came today, and it is wonderful, I don't really understand all the fuss about the ebay thing, if someone wre to have paid the 5 bucks for the info and then purchased a MA it would have cost them a total of 204.99. Isn't that still an awesome deal??? Though I personally would NOT sell info or a link to savings, I would be more than happy to pay the 5 bucks to get the great deal. The way I see it more moms with more babies in safer seats at a great price. I don't care either way, I appreciate the group, I appreciate, the advise and the co-ops. I don't have any ill intent, just stating my opinion.

Kelly

txmama Guest

I am new here and this is the first I have heard of a co-op but I would certainly be interested in a Marathon for my husband's car.

Thanks for doing this for us!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast