Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default RE: Another Possible Carseat Co-Op

me too.... I'm still pregnant and thought "I have all the time I need, who needs the Marathon NOW?" But then I got jealous!

Oh I am so interested! I missed out on the other one as well, and would be interested in a Marathon. Thanks for working on this...

Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hi Melissa,
    I thought I posted yesterday, but I don't see my message. So here I go again.... sorry if this is a duplicate...

I am interested in buying a Marathon or a Wizard in the racer pattern, if available.

Is there a way to verify that the vendor will be providing merchandise with recent manufacture dates. I think we should benefit from the lessons learned in the GB co-op and not accept or purchase old merchandise.

Do you have any idea when the co-op sale might take place? I don't check the boards frequently and, like many of us, I missed the limited oppportunity for the last co-op. If you could post a general idea of when the sale might take place, we can watch for the information.

I would prefer not to use a yahoo board. I don't know if I would qualify and I have never used a yahoo board and do not know that that involves. If there is a big concern about limiting access to the sale to baby bargain members, I like the suggestion of providing an e-mail list. The list could either be given to the vendor or a password could be mailed to individuals on the list. This suggestion, however, creates extra work for the co-op organizer.

Thank you for making this opportunity available for us all. You are being very generous with your time.

angela

burkesilver Guest

I'd definitely be interested in a Marathon for our second car. Thanks!

fairyfahrenholz Guest

Hello!

We would be very interested in a co-op for a Britax...we are looking at getting the Marathon and were totally bummed that we missed out on the last one!

Thanks!

Kristen
    [email protected]

joannect Guest

I'd definately be interested in a Britax co-op! I'd like either a MA, RA or Wizard. Please count me in. Thank you.

Joanne
    Proud mama to Joshua aka "Mr. Fussy Britches" 01/30/04

lablover is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I am also interested in buying a Marathon as I missed out on the last co-op. Although if the co-op will take a long time I may not be able to participate because my son is fast approaching the limit on his Snugride. So I'll be anxiously awaiting details on the timing. Thanks!!!

the5howards Guest

I am def intrested in a Marathon. I missed out on the last one and need another.
    Chrissy

Default No news yet

I spoke to the owner again. He was having a meeting today about our co-op and then they were going to contact the manufacturer to see what type of deal they could get, and what kind of deal they could pass down to us.

I'll keep everyone posted as I get information.

amachin Guest

I was really sorry I missed the first co-op. We need a Husky SOON. If the price was good enough, I'd buy a Marathon as well.

I also would rather keep the co-op here, rather than on a yahoo board. Please add my name to the co-op list, and keep us posted!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast