Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    momof3girls Guest

Default Britax Marathon 224.99 shipped

Roundabouts 179.99 shipped.

I just read the news about the co-op.

Here is the link to Baby Universe, and with the 10 percent off coupon code 10PSURVEY & free shipping, you can get an RA for 179.99, MA for 224.99, Wiz for 242.99, or Husky for 215.99. Again there are no shipping charges, these are total prices. Hope you guys find what you are looking for. They has virtually every fabric option.
    I am looking to put all the codes on one web page so we can access it whenever we are looking for something. Here is the link below, just click on Britax and it should bring you right to the place you need to be.

http://www.babyuniverse.com/pro.asp?...nity=&id=29911

Let me know if the link doesn't work.

Kelly

NOTE: This post has been edited by the moderator to include a DIRECT link to the sale. Please do NOT post sale notices here that include an affailiate link, as this violates the non-commercial part of our usage policy!

momof3girls Guest

Default RE: Not a co-op but a pretty good deal on MA & RA

I see a lot of you read this, did anyone get any use out of the info?

Vajrastorm Guest

I'm going to go check this out. Thanks for info!

mommy926 Guest

Wah! I ordered a Roundabout from Babycenter earlier today. I could have saved 20.00.

Hopefully alot of people will get to see this.

Thanks for posting.

Vajrastorm Guest

Just bought an RA. Thank you!! Great deal.

mommy2two Guest

How long will this code work? I was hoping to buy my RA from the co-op, but maybe it will never happen. I don't want to miss this great deal if that is all I can get. Plus, I don't have too much longer that I can wait. I am just cheap and trying to get the best deal. Thanks for the heads up though.
    Samantha Lee (stillborn) 06-16-02
    Aubrey Jean DD 10-09-03

momof3girls Guest

I don't know for sure, but from what I read the other co-op isn't going to be happening like we thought because of the retailers cost. I shop online everyday and this is best deal I can come up with. Baby Center has a 10 percent code, but they charge shipping plus an 8-15 dollar oversize charge on all car seats.

mommy2two Guest

I hope you are still on. I am wondering if I should buy the RA or the MA. I drive an Altima and I am worried the MA will be to big. I plan on more children so I figured I can always use the RA later, but I would like an MA if it will really last longer. My dd is only 5 months and already close to 20lbs. What do you think. ??? Also, have you ever seen the Jefferson Tan? What is it like. I like in AZ and I want something cool? Thanks in advance
    Aubrey Jean DD 10-09-03

momof3girls Guest

I have both, the MA is really not much bigger. It does last longer. I would stay away from the fuzzy fabrics, like Arctic Cat, Top Cat, Big Cat and Cowmooflage, and go for a more cotton blend. I hopethis helps, and I would love to know what you finally choose.

Kelly

mommy2two Guest

I have been reading around on the internet and I am feeling overwhelmed. It is 12am here in AZ...so I am going to sleep on it and by in the morning. Hope the code still works :)I really like the popsicle, but don't want to be too girly. Plus, now I think I had better get the MA. Thanks so much. I will let you know what I do.
    teri
    Aubrey Jean DD 10-09-03

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast