Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Narry Guest

Default RE: MA's 224.99 free shipping. RA's 179.99 free shipping

I tried BabyUniverse.com. Is that correct?

Thanks,
    Narry
    Mom to Parker, born December 17th, 2003

New_Mom Guest

Default RE: Britax Marathon 224.99 shipped

I tried ordering a Wizard and was told that:

We're sorry, but the manufacturer of an item you are purchasing does not permit discounts.

I have a friend who wants to order one today too. Any help?

Narry Guest

I had the same problem. I know of at least two more people who would like to get seats too, so I hope there's some way we can still get the seats for a good price.

Narry
    Mom to Parker, born Dec 17th, 2003

momof3girls Guest

I used it today and it worked fine. Email me at [email protected] and I will give you my number and we can walk thru it together.

Kelly

Narry Guest

Okay, I think I have it figured out. I did some playing around, and found out that you can't get the discount on the New Blues pattern, but I was able to get it through with the "Window Pane" pattern. I think this is because the "New Blues" is a new fabric. It's a bummer, because I wanted the "New Blues" fabric since it's 100% cotton, and we live in a hot climate (Arizona). Hmm... I'll have to think about this one.

Thanks for your help,
    Narry

nofeea is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Ahh... Someone who seems to know a bit about these fabrics...
    I was just trying to decide which one to get (though I kind of like the BRU exclusive "Midnight") but no one responded to my post asking about these patterns. What is the "window pane" made of? (How does it feel?) I can't even see the colors clearly in the web pictures. I really want this carseat and I hate to give up such a great deal on it. Maybe I need to get over being so picky about fabrics...

mommy2two Guest

I just got mine this morning for BabyUniverse. The shipping was promt and the car seat looks great. I am in AZ and I got the Foofy fabric. The denim is so soft and going to be perfect for the heat here. The Foofy part is stiffy than I had hoped, but will wash up good I bet. The box was a little dinged, but no worries. I am very happy. Now I just need to install. Anyone know how to get a local CPS tech to help?? Thanks so much for the link. I went through ebates and haven't heard back if I got the 7% off. They say it can take up to 30 days. But the code worked good for me. Oh...and the manufacturer date was feb 2004 so I was happy with that.
    Samantha Lee (stillborn) 06-16-02
    Aubrey Jean DD 10-09-03

Narry Guest

I'm not sure what the Windowpane material is made of, but I suspect that it is the same "stiffy" material that someone just posted about in regard to the "Foofy" pattern. I could be wrong, but that would be my guess. I liked the feel of the Midnight, but was concerned that it would be too hot for AZ.

Hope this helps, and good luck!
    Narry

drhnp Guest

They dont have marathons in houndstooth pattern. Can anybody suggest me where I can get this at reduced prices.

momof3girls Guest

I have updated the link site. There are some new links, some more discounts and if you click on the Marathon there are some more fabrics. I think those come out to be 240.00 shipped for MA. The 224.99 link is still up and has been working great. Good Luck.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast