Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    lmkramer Guest

Default RE: Britax Marathon 224.99 shipped

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for posting this info! After driving 90 miles to Minneapolis today and checking every Britax retailer in town only to find that there are no Huskies currently available in the Twin Cities Metro area, (thanks to the helpful folks at USA Baby for making all the calls for me from my list of Britax retailers), I just ordered one online. Now it will arrive at my door for $215.99 (no tax was included on my order to MN) in a few days. Before I read your post, the lowest price I had found was $224 using Froogle.

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS INFORMATION!!!

momof3girls Guest

AWESOME!!! I am so glad to hear that.

mommy926 Guest

Thank You!

I had already ordered a Roundabout from Babycenter when you posted this. So I printed out what the price I could have paid at Baby Universe and Baby Center gave me 20.00 back.

Could someone Please let me know where the manufactored date is listed on the seat? Thanks!

momof3girls Guest

I found my mnf. date on the warranty card.

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

There should be a sticker directly on the seat with a manufacture date.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Mabster is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Anyone checked BabyUniverse lately...

I just looked on a whim and we sold them out of a good chunk of their Marathons, and both Wizard patterns! I think there were like 7 options left. See what a good code and a lot of hoopla will do? ;-)

mommy926 Guest

Thanks, I found it, January 2004. Sounds Good to Us!

robmab719 Guest

Default RE: Anyone checked BabyUniverse lately...

I've been looking for Marathons in Foofy and Faux Paws and they've been sold out for the last few weeks, but I just got an email yesterday afternoon that both those patterns are back in stock. So I guess they got a new shipment.

Anybody know how long the code will last? DD is not quite grown out of her Snugride yet (and money is a bit tight right now...just went back to work), so I'm hoping to wait a couple more weeks before I order.

lynettefrancois Guest

Default RE: Anyone checked BabyUniverse lately...

Thanks for posting! I just ordered my Arctic Cat that was out of stock yesterday... Don't forget you can use ebates.com for 7% back. If you haven't signed up you can do so by copying and pasting this link (it also gives me a $5 referral... and I think gives another buck to whoever signs up in addition to the 7%... hey, every bit helps!)

http://www.ebates.com/affiliate_land...et&refpageid=1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6