Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    petersmom Guest

Default Anyone else still waiting on their Great begginings car seat??

I was just curious to see if anyone else is waiting for their car seats still. I'll be honest with you, I'm getting a bit worried my daughter may not fit in her snug ride real soon!!!

Stephanie

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default RE: Anyone else still waiting on their Great begginings car seat??

Still waiting. I called last week about my houndstooth marathon and they said that they were expecting a new shipment in the beginning of April so they'd have them out soon after w/ an ETA of no later than april 12th or so (can't recall the exact date).
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

Yep, I'm still waiting for mine too (in the Houndstooth):)

petersmom Guest

Thanks ladies, mine is a houndstooth as well. I hope you are right with approx. date :)

Stephanie

murpheyblue is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just got an e-mail that they were shipped from Britax to Great Beginnings and will be shipped out ASAP.

Ali
    Mom to Megan 9-28-03

petersmom Guest

Thanks for the update Ali!!

I thought I'd paste a copy of the email I received the other day (Tuesday 4/6) even though many of you may have gotten the same one. It sounds like they are still waiting on their shipment from Britax, and expect it early next week (4/12 or 13?), and when it arrives they will ship ASAP to us. (I wonder what the gift may be?) :) They do sound sincere and apologetic it's taken so long. I am not in a hurry, but I feel for those of you with babies outgrowing their infant car seats. Hopefully you'll get them sooner than they are anticipating!

Dear Valued Customer,
    Great Beginnings has received notification from Britax Carseats and can provide you with the following information. Your February 27 – 29 order has left the factory and currently is in transit to our store. Your order will be shipped immediately upon its arrival early next week. You will be notified by email when it has been shipped to you.

When you receive your carseat, please accept the enclosed gift as a token of our appreciation for both your patronage and your patience.

We apologize if the delay has caused you any inconvenience.

With best regards,

Joe Reed

Internet Sales Manager

301-417-9702 x121

Joanna R Guest

I posted the same thing not too long ago. I just got the email saying it would be delivered next week. Mine is Houndstooth also. Great Beginnings did offer to let me change to a pattern they could ship out directly 3 weeks ago, but I really wanted the Houndstooth. I'm glad it should be here next week, Edward is rapidly outgroing his snug ride (he's 25.5 inches and there is barely 2 inches above his head in the snug ride).

bambipetals Guest

I'm waiting too and got the notification e-mail the other day. Baby isn't due for awhile so I still have plenty of time. I can't wait to get my Faux Paws Marathon!

Stephanie

EDD 6/2/04

sarakelley8 Guest

I received an email this morning saying my Britax Marathon in news blues has been shipped from their store via UPS, but no tracking number was given. Just thought others would like to know.

Sara and Jace 10/20/03
    www.geocities.com/sarakelley8/baby.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast