sc is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Is there an universal latch adaptor kit for Roundabout & evenflo infant seat?

I just purchased the MA with latch for my 2 year old DD & it's so easy to use.

My 2 month old DD is using evenflo infant car seat now & will move to Roundabout Advance in a few weeks. Is there an universal latch adaptor kit for both car seats? Where can I find it with the best price?

cpstechmom Guest

Default RE: Is there an universal latch adaptor kit for Roundabout & evenflo infant seat?

Britax does not make a LATCH retrofit kit. Evenflo does and there are certain seats it can be used on. Here is a site that shows what seats can be used with the kits. http://www.car-safety.org/latch.html
    I just read on that site that you cannont use a retrofit kit with the On My Way infant seat, so if that is what you have, then you will have to keep using the seatbelts instead.

You can only use Evenflo brand kits w/Evenflo seats, Graco kits with Graco seats, etc.

I hope this helps.

Janice M. Mom to Cias-born 4/13/02 and forever rear-facing in his Britax Marathon.