iamcnuk Guest

Default Graco Snug Ride In Acura MDX

Please help. We have a 2003 Acura MDX and were thinking about getting a Graco Snugride. I have heard horror stories about the fit of the Snugride in the MDX using Latch. I've heard that you can't put it in the middle seat and that it fits poorly in either side seat because it pushes up against the back of the front passenger seat. Is it true? Does anyone have any experience with this? Any adivce about where to look for fitting information?

Thanks in advance--
    Michael & Shoshanna

aguinn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Graco Snug Ride In Acura MDX

hi

my mom has a 2004 MDX and recently bought a graco travel sport for our impending trip to see her (DS and i are flying down to VA next week). her and my step-dad installed the seat themselves, so i suggested they look at the seat manual, the car manual and check out http://www.carseatdata.org/database.html for more information. i also suggested they go to their nearest fire or police station, or place where a CPS tech could approve of the installation job, but my step-dad seemed offended, so i didn't push it (however, i do plan to inspect it carefully before we even leave the airport!).

hth,
    ;)amy
    momma to aidan