Default Got one of the last FPSVD *sigh*

Just got my SVD from Albeebaby. (I already have one I got at BRU before they quit carrying them.)
    It has a DOM of June 2006 so not too happy about that but at $129.99, still not bad.
    It's sad that they are not making them anymore.

I got two of the last FP Safe Embrace seats in 2001 (still using one of them). What a coincidence! Too bad FP is such a quitter!

Default RE: Got one of the last FPSVD *sigh*

Yeah, they ARE such a quitter :P... I think if they had started out being $129 instead of $189, they would have sold a LOT of them...but at 189, might as well buy a Britax, right?
    Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
    http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

Amaris Guest

Not only that but they were always right next to the Britax seats, at least around here. Seeing one for 190 and one for 260 and comparing them, I would have gone with the marathon every time!

Target.com has them for anyone who wants one. They just started carrying them not too long ago.

while we are lamenting dear departed FP seats, let's not forget the SIV (Stay-In-View), the best infant seat ever made.
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

The ones at Target are $179.99, plus shipping and tax. But maybe they would have a newer date!

I did order a Radian from Target so I can return it iRL if necessary. It said "ships in 1 to 2 days". That was a week ago and still no seat. Hmmmmmmm.