WitMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Need car recommendation to fit 2 rear facing car seats

Currently, my husband has a small-ish economy car, and we have a RA rear facing in the middle. It "works" because the car has bucket seats, and the RA can fit in between them. We have a second child due shortly, and I was thinking I would move the RA to one outbound side (still rear facing) and put a Graco SafeSeat rearfacing on the other outbound side. WHen I went to test this out, it was a no go. The car is too small for either seat to be rear facing in the outbound position without moving the front seats too far forward for the car to be drive-able. So does anyone have any ideas for cars (possibly small SUV/crossover) that will fit these two car seats both rear facing? Preferably something that has been on the market long enough that we could find it used? This is something that I just didn't anticipate!

KAK22 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: Need car recommendation to fit 2 rear facing car seats

We have a 2001 Honda CRV. We have a RF MA in the center with the lapbelt. We have had a Snugride outboard passenger and currently have an Evenflo Titan (RF) outboard passenger for a friend's DD. They fit quite well.