Default Looking for online retailer for Tote N Go

Does anyone know where I can buy a Cosco Tote N Go online? I'm not having any luck, and I have even looked at the sites the Cosco Juvenile website says carries the TNG.

Thanks!

o_mom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Looking for online retailer for Tote N Go

Target.com has the newer version. It's called the Eddie Bauer Portable Car Seat:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000K53TFI

Mama to three boys ('03, '05, '07)

Thanks, but I'll have to keep looking. Target says it won't ship the Eddie Bauer to a PO box (we are APO, which is basically the same thing it just takes longer to reach us). Shopping online can be such a PITA for overseas military families...sigh. Thanks anyway. Any other suggestions would be welcome!

How about through Amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...422661-4084601

"Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. "

Actually, on Target, it only says no PO boxes, where other carseats say specifically no PO or APO on the shipping page.

Ummmm, I had one and it's a real pain to use.
    Are you really sure you want one?

I was trying to stick to the question, but yeah, I wondered that too. :-)

shburks is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I bought one last September and had trouble finding it then, too. We bought to use on a cruise we were taking where we were in a rental car every day and didn't want to lug the big carseat with us. It's not terribly easy to install and ds didn't like it very much, but it did what we needed to do and I would use it again if we were in a similar situation. I don't know that we will be though, as ds would probably be big enough to use a booster seat if/when we ever did that again!

Anyway, I have mine if you would like to e-mail me personally off-line and discuss it. I'll be glad to tell you how I got mine if you're interestd. :)

Susan

Thanks, I really do want one. We are planning a fly & drive trip to Australia & New Zealand with our toddler and I've been told I can arrange to rent a suitable car seat through the car rental agency in NZ. Yes, DC would lapsit on the plane; please don't flame me! We would only need the TNG for the few days in AUS when we would not have a rental car. We really need a stroller with us (a Go Go Kidz Travelmate just wouldn't cut it as a stroller for a three-week trip) and China Eastern Air would balk at gate-checking a stroller AND car seat. They are also stingy on checked baggage allowance (only one piece per ticketed passenger), so we'll probably take our P3 and a TNG.

Maybe www.dmartstores.com? Amazon still isn't stocking the Eddie Bauer Portable, last I checked, that's the new name.

I just love when people know the exact purpose of this seat (sounds like it was literally designed for your trip, too, lol).

:)
    Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
    http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx