I posted this under the lounge too since many of us think we are done stroller and sling shopping and don't check in here as often...Are we ever done shopping for strollers and slings????

Anyway I have drooled over this sling since Tammy got hers...here is what I posted in the lounge

Tristan just ordered mommy's mother day present. I must say he has incredible taste!!!!...and thank god he has that thing called a credit card
I wanted the red brocade w/dragons on it from www.zolowear.com and then today I got a letter from them offering their diaper bags 1/2 off with a sling order...and the mention of a new fabric of turqoise with silver dragon flies...decisions decisions...Tristan chose the turqoise yet we still drool over the red.

HERE ARE THE LINKS

The bag http://www.zolowear.com/product_deta...=13&colorid=95

The sling http://www.zolowear.com/product_deta...id=2&colorid=5

HERE IS THE LETTER WITH DISCOUNT INFO

The letter with discount
Today is the last day of our April sale:
buy a sling and get 50% off a reversible bag.
You know you want one....
Coming soon: black phoenix dragon reversible bag. If you bought a sling this month, pre-order a black dragon bag today at HALF PRICE!
Clearance items excluded.

This discount is available to ZoloWear customers who purchased slings in April 2003. To take advantage of this offer, enter April Sale Silk for silk bags or April Sale Toile for a toile bag as the discount code when checking out.

Introducing our beautiful new organic cotton slings. Available in natural, camel or black organic cotton twill, all at our regular price of $75.

And also introducing the water mesh sling by Taylor Made Treasures. Keep baby with you while tracking your toddler around the wading pool this summer. This is also a great way to hold a slippery newborn in the shower. These are a steal at only $28.

We've added factory seconds to our clearance page. These slings are structurally sound, but don't quite meet our high aesthetic expectations. So pick up a ZoloWear sling at a discount!

Mother's day is May 11! Keep an eye on ZoloWear.com for a special Mother's Day discount.

Coming soon: turquoise brocade with silver dragonflies. Yum!

This mailing list is intended to notify our customers and friends about sales and events. If you know someone who might be interested in ZoloWear, please pass this e-mail along. If you wish to be removed from this e-mail list, reply to this e-mail and type "remove" in the subject line.

Darien Wilson
President and Founder
ZoloWear, Inc.
Sassy Slings
512-458-6873
toll free 866-264-ZOLO
www.zolowear.com
"babies aren't the only ones who drool over our slings"