Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    gamblindiva Guest

Default RE:

Thank you thank you thank you!! I've been dying to hear an update about Zooper :) What a blast you had, thong and all LOL! Thank you so much for all these updates, gosh now I'm going to have to keep Ebaying to get a bigger stroller fund ready for these new models hahahaha. Must resist clearance deals on the discontinued models, must resist (Lori, stop laughing) ;)

So the Zooper double doesn't have ergo handles I'm assuming then. I was picturing them to make it like a double jogger for some reason, seemed like their style. Do their strollers still have the big nubby wheels? January can't come soon enough ;) Thank you again!!

Gina

Default RE: 2nd update

Thanks for the MB update janet, that has been what i have been waiting most for...hey when you have a 50lb kid trying to sit in your macs..you care -very deeply- might i add about highER weight smaller strollers.

Suppose i'm a tad disappointed that it is still a fixed wheel :o ..not that i have issue with that, just my DH isn't fond of "fixed" wheels. height adjustable handle however he will like ;)

I like the idea of orange considering i just bought another orange diaper bag lol...

When roughly is this "cutie" gonna be out?? :D

Sounds like you had a blast, to bad the strollers keep getting better when i am nearing the end. :(

Grud, forgot to ask x( what is the basket like? the wire one like the full size terrain or urban like?
    http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-pamelamomof3

divabell Guest

Default RE: New Zoopers

I have been thinking of getting a Zooper (Z-street) but the skimpy canopy and hard-to-reach basket are scaring me off a little. I don't suppose they've improved those features?

Thanks for your reports on the stroller updates--they're fabulous!

redhookmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default I want one now!

I want one of those Bebeconfort Loolas NOW NOW NOW!!! I hope you got some free samples considering all of the free advertising!! Thank you for the great reviews!

Jessica

Samraelanelevi Guest

Default OMG I am so excited!

Now I cannot wait for all the new 2004 models to be out in stores and online. It sounds as if some of the companies are listening to what we want!!! Janet, thank you so much for doing this and I cannot wait to hear more!

Brenda

brewgirl523 Guest

Default RE:

Oh man, I'm so excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm dying to see the new Zoopers. I've been thinking about the Z-street or EZ for my everyday stroller. Now if only I can wait until January!

The MB sounds cool too. Is it sized to be more of an everyday errand stroller? I wrote them about it a few days ago and all they could tell me was that it probably wouldn't be available until at least April. Boo-hoo!

Keep it coming! You've made my day!

Default RE:

Ooooooooooooo!!!! I am drooling. We already have three strollersand one baby, and I can't wait to get another one!!!!!!!!!!!

Aimee
    Mother to Leah 10/26/02
    http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/op...1495600&page=2

JP4 Guest

Default More! More!

I want them all! It's a good thing that I can't afford them! DH already thinks I have a stroller obsession. I've only owned 7 strollers and I have 4 kids! LOL!

This is so funny. I even had my 14yo ds laughing yesterday when I read Part 1 and the part about you careening towards Mr. Perego. He and I are both looking forward to the next chapter.

ddmarsh Guest

Default RE: More! More!

I wonder if Inglesina will let us replace the current hoods with the new ones. I have to say that is the biggest drawback to the Zippy IMO. I was planning on selling mind but would probably keep it if the hood could be changed.

hipmaman is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Heck Janet, you got me seriously thinking about #3 baby, LOL

Seriously, I had thought maybe two was enough, now that they are a bit older and we can start travelling, blah blah blah. But with all these new and exciting strollers, maybe my baby-making career isn't totally over yet ;)

I thought of you when I was in Vancouver and wished I was in Vegas with ya. Sounds like you had a ball. Thanks for the 'report'.

Hmmm, Chocolate eh? You like?
    Tam
    Certified Canadian Child Restraint Safety Technician and Instructor

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast